I can go on and on about how delicious these truffle balls are. How they are made with greek yogurt and a great way to add protein to dessert. Or how they are are sure to get guests asking how to make them. But the truth of the matter is I’ve got a batch in my fridge I made to capture photographs for this post. And those balls are calling my name right now, so with no further ado, I share with you Nutella crack….er, I mean…..Greek Yogurt Nutella Truffles.
- 1/2 cup Guittard semi sweet chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Nutella
- 1/4 cup Chobani Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Guittard Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional: 15g Freeze Dried Strawberries 1/2 broken into pieces, 1/2 crushed
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl for 45-60 seconds, stoping and mixing at 20 second intervals, until melted.
- While the chocolate is warm, stir in Nutella.
- Mix in Greek Yogurt and stir well.
- Optional: Add 7g of broken strawberry pieces to mixture.
- Use a Tablespoon to scoop up refrigerated mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Roll around in cocoa powder and continue to roll in hands to form truffle.
- Optional: Roll truffles into crushed strawberries and press pieces into truffles with hands.
- Enjoy to store in refridgerator.